How to Hard Reset Vivo X5
Vivo X5 hard reset: There are many types of mobile phones in the world. But some of them have a much better mobile. If you want to buy high expensive mobile then you should choose iphone, Samsung or Sony mobile. But in our Asian people like to buy medium class mobile like Symphony, Lava and Micromax mobile. Today I am going to introduction you with a medium class mobile is ViVo X5 max. The vivo X5 max is one kind of cheap mobile phone any user can buy it with cheap price. In this post I will show you vivo X5 max hard reset.
The non removable li-lon battery makes good performance for the mobile. The mobile was released Dec 2014 so, we should know its really new mobile phone. Network 2G, 3G and up to 4G and speed HSPA, LTE. If you want to know more about the mobile you should find on google about the Vivo X5 Max mobile. So that, now we are going to discus how to hard reset Vivo X5 max mobile.
Step by Step; Vivo X5 Max Hard reset solicitation
1) Switch off the mobile, Wait about 10sec to 15sec.
2) This is important point for hard reset the Vivo X5 Max Hard Reset. Keep in same time volume (+) home and power buttons in same time. Just keep the volume (-) and press the power button. Keep it all same time around 10 sec.
3) Now you are able to face a new interface that is android recovery option. It’s your point; in this interface you are able to see a list of menu items.
4) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
5) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
6) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is rebooting now.
7) All work is done! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone.