How to Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos Hard Reset
The Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos is the latest Smartphone; we all know that. The cell phone device has so many good futures with top and the latest gadget. Most of android user like the Smartphone device but when you will go to buy the Smartphone maybe you can`t because the phone is very costly. So, may be all class user are not able to buy the phone. In this case we know the phone is very good and top level Smartphone. But the phone also sometimes needs to be hard reset or factory reset. For example; if you user less than 100$ Smartphone or more than 1500$ price able Smartphone you must need to know hard reset or factory reset. The hard reset or factory reset is the most common thing for every android Smartphone. In this case today we are ready to start learning step by step progress of Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos hard reset.
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec.
2) This is important point for Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos hard reset. Keep in same time volume (+) and power buttons in same time. Then you will face the display below.
3) Now press the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.