How to Samsung galaxy s6 CDMA Hard Reset
Samsung Galaxy S6 CDMA Hard Reset – This is not a tutorial for Samsung galaxy s6 specifications, here we are going to discuss Samsung Galaxy S6 CDMA hard reset. Today in this article we will conversation about how to hard reset or factory reset the s6 CDMA. First of all we should know a bit more about hard reset or factory reset and why we need to do this in our valuable Smartphone. So that, before start the progress we just somewhat discussing the factory reset. There have many symptoms’ that makes your Smartphone as slower and then you need to hard reset or factory reset the mobile. We just show some famed symptoms, if you face any single symptoms then you need to hard reset or factory reset the Smartphone.
Stop work – This is a most common problem with the android user. Most of user asked about stop work. Before also we make some article about stop work. Here we are going to discuss something about stop work. When user starts to using their lovely apps, after some time the apps will stop work without any advance notice. It’s really disgusting with a user. So, if you face the problem then you need to hard reset or factory reset the mobile as soon as possible. We are going to start Samsung Galaxy S6 CDMA Hard Reset.
Step by step process for Samsung Galaxy S6 CDMA Hard Reset
1) Switch off the mobile and wait about 10sec to 15sec.
2) This is important point for hard reset the Samsung Galaxy S6 CDMA mobile. Just keep the volume (+) press the power button. Keep it all same time around 10 sec.
3) Now you are able to face a new interface that is android recovery option. It’s your point; in this interface you are able to see a list of menu items.
4) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
5) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
6) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
7) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Work is done! May be you thing how easily I was done the work? Yes it’s really easy for you, if you follow our free hard reset tutorials about hard reset android device. Don’t be forget to like our fan page and twitter page.