How To Samsung Galaxy S5 Hard Reset
Reset Samsung galaxy s5 is easy way if you follow our tutorials. The android hard reset is a free blog that always trying to provide you the step by step solution. Today the android hard reset going to start talking about how to hard reset Samsung galaxy s5. The Samsung galaxy s5 is world large population attracted model of Samsung. So, we know that most of S5 user face problem with the cellphone. The problems is forgetting password, forgetting user code, forgetting pattern lock code. Today I want to discussing about the problem, and how to solve the problem
What kind of problems you will face and how to solve from the problems with hard reset or factory reset
Problem 1) Forget Password: On the world most of android user forget there password. It is really easy problem for android user. So, if you forget the password then you need to hard reset Samsung galaxy s5. Here I mention the Samsung galaxy S5 because in this post I just talking about how to hard reset Samsung galaxy S5.
Problem 2) Forget user code: Sometime the Samsung galaxy s5 user forget there user code. User code is important for a user who want to control there cellphone with won livability. So, if you forget user code then you need to hard reset or factory reset Samsung galaxy s 5. Samsung galaxy phone is very smart with a user so careful when you trying to hard reset must be back up data from your galaxy phone.
Problem 3) Forget Pattern lock code: 60% of android user like to user pattern lock code. But every day more then 18% user forget there pattern lock code. So that; if you forget pattern lock code then you need to hard reset Samsung galaxy S5 mobile. The galaxy s5 hard reset same like as hard reset Samsung galaxy 6 phone. If you know how to hard reset Samsung galaxy s5 then you also able to hard reset Samsung galaxy 6 phone.
Now I am going to start hard reset Samsung galaxy S5;
I hope next time you don’t not asked me how do I reset my Samsung galaxy s5 if you follow my tutorials clearly.
1) Switch off the mobile and open your mobile back cover, remove the battery from mobile. Wait about 10sec to 15sec now again install the Battery.
2) This is important point for hard reset the Samsung galaxy S5 mobile. Keep in same time volume (+) home and power buttons in same time. Just keep the volume (+) and home and press the power button. Keep it all same time around 10 sec.
3) Now you are able to face a new interface that is android recovery option. It’s your point; in this interface you are able to see a list of menu items.
4) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
5) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
6) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
7) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Work is done! May be you thing how easily I was done the work? Yes it’s really easy for you, if you follow our free hard reset tutorials about hard reset android device. Don’t be forget to like our fan page and twitter page.