Samsung galaxy Pocket 2 Hard Reset
Samsung galaxy Pocket 2 Hard Reset – The Samsung is the world largest famous company, so the Samsung think about world largest cell phone or Smartphone user party. When a company manufactures their product they think around consumer of the world and then release the product on the market. Samsung galaxy Pocket 2 is a smallest size of Samsung mobile brand. The Smartphone has all kind of future as same like as others galaxy mobile. The Smartphone like all users who want to use their cell phone as random. The mobile really pocket size and today we are going to learn about hard reset or factory reset Samsung galaxy pocket 2.
Why do you need Samsung galaxy Pocket 2 hard reset?
Because the Samsung galaxy Pocket 2 is an android mobile. The phone operating systems is android. So all android device protected by Google android operating systems. And if you page something problem with your android device then hard reset or factory reset are able to solve the problem within a short time. Forget user code, pattern lock code and need to update. On the scene of the time, you need hard reset or factory reset the mobile.
Step by step process for Hard Reset Samsung galaxy Pocket 2
1) Switch off the mobile and wait about 10sec to 15sec.
2) This is important point for hard reset the Samsung galaxy Pocket 2 mobile. Just keep the volume (+) press the power button. Keep it all same time around 10 sec.
3) Now you are able to face a new interface that is android recovery option. It’s your point; in this interface you are able to see a list of menu items.
4) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
5) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
6) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
7) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Work is done! May be you thing how easily I was done the work? Yes it’s really easy for you, if you follow our free hard reset tutorials about hard reset android device. Don’t be forget to like our fan page and twitter page.