How to Samsung Galaxy E7 Hard Reset
Samsung galaxy E7 is most useful mobile of the world. There have many good reviews about the smartphone. Also user like to use the smartphone very smartly and like the feature of the smartphone. Today in this article I am going to start discussing about some features of the mobile and then I will start to hard reset on the smartphone. Samsung galaxy E7 was released January 2015 and the starting was very good. Android OS 4.4.4 Kitkat operate the smartphone very nice. Internal 16GB storage and external up to 64GB micro SD supported. Quad core 1.2 GHZ cortex A53 CPU run the smartphone very strongly. The non-removable Li lon 2950mAh battery life is very good up to 18h talk time with 3G networks.
Network 2G, 3G and 4G LTE all kind of network supported smartphone is Samsung galaxy E7. The speed of data transfers HSPA 42.2 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150Mbps. Really the phone is very good I also use the mobile so long time. Now I am going to show Samsung galaxy E7 Hard Reset.
Step by step process for Samsung Galaxy E7 Hard Reset
1) Switch off the mobile and wait about 10sec to 15sec.
2) This is important point for hard reset the Samsung Galaxy E7 mobile. Just keep the volume (+) press the power button. Keep it all same time around 10 sec.
3) Now you are able to face a new interface that is android recovery option. It’s your point; in this interface you are able to see a list of menu items.
4) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
5) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
6) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
7) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Work is done! May be you thing how easily I was done the work? Yes it’s really easy for you, if you follow our free hard reset tutorials about hard reset android device. Don’t be forget to like our fan page and twitter page.