Samsung Galaxy E5 Hard Reset
Samsung Galaxy E5 Hard Reset: February 2015 the Samsung galaxy E5 was released and this is the time for facing problem on the mobile. For example you like casino online games go wild and install the games in your mobile. You playing very good and almost a long time the games have in your mobile. Now the mobile shows problem with the casino online games. So that, you should repair the mobile as soon as possible. Some time you can try to solve the problem via Samsung Galaxy E5 Hard Reset because our point is how to hard reset Samsung galaxy E5. Now we are going to start step of hard reset.
Steps for Samsung Galaxy E5 Hard Reset
1) Switch off the mobile and Wait about 10sec to 15sec.
2) This is important point for Samsung Galaxy E5 Hard Reset mobile. Keep in same time volume (+) home and power buttons in same time. Just keep the volume (+) and home and press the power button. Keep it all same time around 10 sec.
3) Now you are able to face a new interface that is android recovery option. It’s your point; in this interface you are able to see a list of menu items.
4) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
5) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
6) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
7) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Warning: Before starting Samsung Galaxy E5 Hard Reset, you need to back up all data on your SD card. After complete the hard reset then you will loss all data from your mobile device so after you should take alertness for you benefit security.