Hard Reset Sony Xperia U
Reset sony Xperia u: – How to reset your android device that was your question even in this case, the android hard reset provide best tips for hard resetting your mobile easily. You have a good android phone and their name is sony Xperia u, you have already used this cell phone so you know well about this sony Xperia u android cell phone. You may question what is android phone? The android phone, where has available to run android operating systems called android phone, different scientists has given the different definition about the android phone. However, our current issue is hard reset sony Xperia u so step by step go ahead and try to give the hard reset on your mobile phone. After the hard reset, your cell phone would a newest android phone and then you may find the best access of using from this sony Xperia u mobile even that time those problems before have appeared will troubleshoot easily.
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec.
2) This is important point for Sony Xperia U hard reset. Keep in same time volume (+) and power buttons in same time. Then you will face the display below.
3) Now press the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.