Maxwest Astro 5 Hard Reset
Maxwest Astro 5 Hard Reset: The recent year Maxwest Astro comes on the mobile market. The performance of the company is very good and they released many kinds of mobile on the market. The Maxwest Astro 5 is one of them; In 2014 December available released the mobile on the market. The world most popular OS Android 4.4.2 KitKat operates the mobile very nice. All kind of network supported up to 3G HSPA 21.1/5.76 Mbps. The WLAN WiFi and hotspot that are most useable on the mobile and tablet user. Today we are going to learn Maxwest Astro 5 Hard Reset systems. We are at this point how to factory reset Maxwest Astro 5 mobile.
Step by Step; Maxwest Astro 5 Hard reset solicitation
1) Switch off the mobile and open your mobile back cover, remove the battery from mobile. Wait about 10sec to 15sec now again install the Battery.
2) This is important point for hard reset the Maxwest Astro 5. Keep in same time volume (+) home and power buttons in same time. Just keep the volume (+) and home and press the power button. Keep it all same time around 10 sec.
3) Now you are able to face a new interface that is android recovery option. It’s your point; in this interface you are able to see a list of menu items.
4) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
5) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
6) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
7) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.