LG G4 Hard Reset
LG G4 Hard Reset – The android operating systems Lollipop V5 operated the LG G4 Smartphone. The LG G4 Smartphone has so many good futures with all kind of network supported and speed HSPA 42Mbps. It has internal 32 GB Memory and 3GB RAM, the user can install up to 128GB Memory. If you want to buy a cheap Smartphone maybe you can buy the LG G4 mobile. So, today we are going to learn how to hard reset or factory reset LG G4 mobile. Before going to hard reset or factory reset your LG G4 Smartphone, you should back up all data on your laptop or another online hosting server. Otherwise, you will lose all data from your Smartphone forever.
Step by step process for Hard Reset LG G4
1) Switch off the mobile and wait about 10sec to 15sec.
2) This is important point for hard reset the LG G4 mobile. Just keep the volume (+) press the power button. Keep it all same time around 10 sec.
3) Now you are able to face a new interface that is android recovery option. It’s your point; in this interface you are able to see a list of menu items.
4) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
5) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
6) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
7) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Work is done! May be you thing how easily I was done the work? Yes it’s really easy for you, if you follow our free hard reset tutorials about hard reset android device. Don’t be forget to like our fan page and twitter page.