Hard Reset Lenovo K3 : Many types of the mobile brand company of the world and the Lenovo is bigger of them. Cell phone user like the Lenovo Smartphone I also not deference of others. Sometime Lenovo mobiles need to update and its want hard reset or factory reset from the user. This is not a meter or very big problem if you make something wrong with the Smartphone then you need to hard reset or factory reset otherwise no need to do it. The originator of android is Google and every android user must need to user Google account for download apps from play store. Without play store your android Smartphone like as blind so, you can not operate the phone as like as a normal user. On others site if you forget the Google account ID or password then you need to urgent hard reset or factory reset on the Smartphone. There have many more good effects and bad effects from hard reset or factory reset, before going to do it may I suggest you for read the thus post about good and bad site of the hard reset. Today we are going to hard reset Lenovo K3 note.
Hard reset Lenovo K3 Note Smartphone
Tips for Lenovo K3 Note Hard Reset
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec.
2) This is important point for Hard Reset Lenovo K3 Note hard reset. Keep in same time volume (+), volume (-) and power buttons. Then you will face the android recovery display below.
3) Now press the Vol (+/-) Button for selecting the menu
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.