Lenovo A7000 Hard reset: Experienced candidates are doctrine the Lenovo is famous Smartphone of the world. Hope your doctrine also likes as same others. The kingdoms of the Smartphone Lenovo are king this is universal thru. The Lenovo has much more good future with A7000 model. Today in this post we are going to Lenovo A7000 hard reset. Fist of all, we will lose our all data after complete hard reset Lenovo A7000. About data lost I was talk in my previous post, before a few days someone asked me about valuable data lost they lost their data from mobile. There also you are able to find Hard Reset Lenovo A6000 mobile.
The Lenovo A7000 has lipo 2900 mAh battery that is nice life tile. So, don’t worry about talk time because the Lenovo provide up to 29 (H) talk time with 2G network. One more thing the Lenovo A7000 mobile has dual brand Wifi hotspot. That allow to user WiFi network and shared WiFi hotspot for your others WiFi device. I have another blog about WiFi hotspot setup if you have time you can touch the blog and knows a bit about how to make your mobile as WiFi hotspot.
Lenovo A7000 Hard Reset Guideline
We were discussing here Lenovo A7000 hard reset. Before going to hard reset, we have some major work. Fist of all, we need to backup all valuable data from our mobile device. Here I use Google cloud backup for store my data. If you want you also can use the Google cloud backup. Also, there has more backup options external HDD, MMC card and online hosting server.
First Method of Lenovo A7000 Hard reset solicitation
1) Switch off the mobile and open your mobile back cover, remove the battery from mobile. Wait about 10sec to 15sec now again install the Battery.
2) This is important point for hard reset the Lenovo A7000. Keep in same time volume (+) , Vol (-) and power buttons around 10 sec. After Vibrate the phone, Just keep the volume (+) and Vol (-) buttons.
3) Now you are able to face a new interface that is android recovery option. It’s your point; in this interface you are able to see a list of menu items.
4) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
5) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
6) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
7) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Second method of Lenovo A7000 Hard Reset
This is the 2nd Method of Lenovo A7000 Hard Reset smartphone. If you don’t benefit from the first method, you should apply the 2nd method for factory reset Lenovo A7000 Smartphone. Hope you will be benefited from the 2nd method if the first method not worked for you. Here we will use Rockchip android tool for done the hard reset steps.
- For the 2nd method, you need a Laptop or desktop computer
- A good quality USB data cable
- Smartphone should more than 80% charge
- Download Rockchip Android Tool from here
- Install driver from the Rar file
Start the Lenovo A7000 Hard Reset Smartphone with the Rockchip tool
- Connect the USB data cable with your laptop or Desktop computer
- Switch off the Lenovo A7000 Hard Reset Smartphone
- Connect the Smartphone with your Laptop or Desktop computer
- Hold and Press the Volume Up and Power Key (Vol + Power), if your smartphone does not recognized again disconnect the smartphone and connect the smartphone withhold Volume down and Power key (Vol -, + Power)
- From the found new hardware section install the driver that include on Rar file
- Open the Rockchip tool
- On the step, you will able to see the smartphone connected with Rockchip tool
- Select the misc.img path that already included on download folder
- After selecting the misc.img now click the run
- Now your Smartphone device will restart
- All work is done hard reset completed
Third method of Lenovo A7000 Hard Reset
This is the 3rd Method of Lenovo A7000 hard reset smartphone. If your smartphone device does not work with the above two methods, you can apply the hard reset method. We hope you will be able to factory reset with the method.
- On the 3rd method, you should download the Multi android tool
- Now extract the rar file
- Open the extracted folder
- Connect your Smartphone to your Laptop or desktop PC
- Find the tool and open it
- Check your device via entering number 1
- After successfully added the device
- Enter the number of 4
- Now your smartphone is rebooted and unlock the pattern lock
- Restart the Smartphone
- Work is done
We hope on the three methods you will be able to hard reset your Smartphone devices. If any of method is not working for your smartphone you can contract with us via facebook, twitter. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
After all if you have still problem with Lenovo A7000 Smartphone follow the video