Hard Reset Sony Xperia Tipo via Android Hard Reset
Hard reset sony Xperia Tipo; The android hard reset will provide the solution for hard reset your sony Xperia Tipo. Before the hard reset, you should need to know about the good effect of hard reset and bad effect of the hard reset. Hard reset refers to erase all data from the mobile phone device. One kind of android smartphone has the versatile problem. In this situation, for troubleshooting from your mobile need a hard reset. After given the hard reset your important data would delete thereby you will be lost all data forever. If you have forgotten the mobile phone password and pattern lock code so, in this case, with hard reset or factory reset you can unlock the sony Xperia Tipo. So look at the below how to hard reset sony Xperia Tipo.
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec.
2) This is important point for Sony Xperia Tipo hard reset. Keep in same time volume (+) and power buttons in same time. Then you will face the display below.
3) Now press the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Now the hard reset sony xperia tipo is successfully.