This is a guideline for hard reset Samsung galaxy J2 Smartphone. Here we will learn how to factory reset Samsung galaxy J2 smartphone. Recent we face some problem with our android smartphone that is Face close error and over hitting a problem. Today I will make a discuss the two problems of our android smartphone. The smartphone galaxy J2 Smartphone going on by marshmallow android operating system. We know that; the marshmallow android operating system is updated OS for android devices. As well as; most of the android device make some problem with the user like as Face close error. This is a most common problem for android smartphone.
Most of the user make a complaint about the problem and they want to get released from the problem. Here I have the solution for an android smartphone that is factory data reset. If anyone faces the problem then try to solve the problem with hard reset. Here the step by step hard reset solution for Samsung galaxy J2 Smartphone. One more problem is over hitting a problem that is another disgusting problem. When a smartphone over hit; the smartphone reduce the battery life. We know that; android smartphone always decrees battery life. The over hit is one more symptom of lost battery life. If anyone faces the problem then try to solve the problem with hard reset or factory data reset. Here the guideline for hard reset Smartphone galaxy J2 Smartphone.
Hard Reset Samsung galaxy J2
First method of Hard Reset Samsung galaxy J2
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for Hard Reset Samsung galaxy J2 Keep in same time Volume (+), Home and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and confirm.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press Menu button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want from you confirmation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete from your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After selecting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Second Method of Hard Reset Samsung galaxy J2
This is the 2nd Method of Hard Reset Samsung galaxy J2 smartphone. If you don’t benefit from the first method, you should apply the 2nd method for factory reset Samsung galaxy J2 Smartphone. Hope you will be benefited from the 2nd method if the first method not worked for you. Here we will use Rockchip android tool for done the hard reset steps.
- For the 2nd method, you need a Laptop or desktop computer
- A good quality USB data cable
- Smartphone should more than 80% charge
- Download Rockchip Android Tool from here
- Install driver from the Rar file
Start the Hard Reset Samsung galaxy J2 Smartphone with the Rockchip tool
- Connect the USB data cable with your laptop or Desktop computer
- Switch off the Samsung galaxy J2 Smartphone
- Connect the Smartphone with your Laptop or Desktop computer
- Hold and Press the Volume Up and Power Key (Vol + Power), if your smartphone does not recognized again disconnect the smartphone and connect the smartphone withhold Volume down and Power key (Vol -, + Power)
- From the found new hardware section install the driver that include on Rar file
- Open the Rockchip tool
- On the step, you will able to see the smartphone connected with Rockchip tool
- Select the misc.img path that already included on download folder
- After selecting the misc.img now click the run
- Now your Smartphone device will restart
- All work is done hard reset completed