How to Hard Reset Motorola G Play without PC; Today this page will teach you all how to hard reset Motorola G Play. If you are able to reside with us, you can know more knowledge about all phones hard reset solution. Okay now come to the point. As an android user, we wish to use our phone more smartly than any other android user. Whether we want to use our android phone smartly. We need to install higher level apps like King Root, tunnel bear, ES File Xplorer, Root Xplorer, iNoty, Clash of Clans etc. Then we can enjoy full entertainment via Android phone. We install these Apps from Google Play Store. Google Play Store is the most renowned Apps place for Android phone. So that, we download many apps from Google Play Store. In this case, when we install a lot of apps in our phone after a few days we turn our cell phone without any trouble but after some days we discover a lot of trouble in our phone. In this situation, we feel anxious. It’s not good. We find these cruces and these are not response apps, responding incorrectly, cannot access the internet connection, auto-closes any app without any advantage notice, malware virus in internal storage etc big trouble. Whether you want to relieve this problem you obligatory do a hard reset of your phone. Don’t fair it’s easy to do a hard reset of the Motorola G Play. I will give the easy tips for the hard reset of the Motorola G Play smartphone.
How to Hard Reset Motorola G Play without PC
Note: Hard reset will delete all of your data from internal storage. You should backup these data in online host backup service, HDD, personal PC, Google cloud backup service etc. Then you can reset your phone without any confusion.
Tips for Hard Reset Motorola G Play
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for Motorola G Play smartphone Keep in same time Volume (+) and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
You may also like – Hard Reset LG X-Cam
3) Now press and hold the Vol (-) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and conform.
5) From the menu items you should select wipe data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want from you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete from your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After selecting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Read More to Know About this smartphone Root