How to Hard Reset LG G5
After the hard reset LG G5 android smartphone here some android cashed virus and others virus would be removed away from this. Hard reset or factory default are needs for every android smartphone to keep clean always safe. One single android smartphone will be promiscuous after using long time thereby its will require cleaning as that time. Now in this page, we are ready to serve the solution for the LG G5 smartphone. Difference kind of android smartphone has difference strategy for factory data reset. Sometime whole the information is not work properly as a result, we should try another process that would easy to understand shortly. However, now a day the android smartphone is the part and parcel of a life. Anyone keep the important data and logged versatile account on their android smartphone even without this data he can’t run the job as a time he forget the pattern lock or PIN code, and other security. So if he knew the simple strategy then the smartphone problems are solved by him. I hope, you can acquire knowledge by the android hard reset blog that how you can hard reset the LG G5 smartphone easily. So you can get the solution for troubleshoot the LG G5 Smartphone.
Symptoms of LG G5 hard reset
- Ram & Rom Full Fill: When a user uses their android Smartphone long time. Then they face something problem from the Smartphone. After a few days, an android user installs deferent kind of App on their Smartphone or tablets. Once the smartphone RAM and ROM will full fill. Then the phone start to show the problem with the user. We are in here how to LG G5 hard reset
- Forget Google Play store password: Sometimes an android user forgets their Google account password. So, they need hard reset or factory data reset the Smartphone. We are in here LG G5 hard reset.
- Pattern lock code: Pattern lock is the most usable lock for android user. Sometimes the user forgets the Pattern lock. So, for unlocking the Smartphone and tablets they need to hard reset or factory data reset. We are in here LG G5 hard reset
Tips for hard reset LG G5
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for LG G5 smartphone Keep in same time Volume (-) and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and conform.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
You can read more: Hard reset Sony Xperia ZL
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.