Hard Reset LG G Pad 8.3; the South Korean multinational technology LG produce difference kinds of Smartphone and tablets. They produce user related Smartphone and tablets that like all android user. On another hand the king of mobile phone operating system OS android; operating the LG Smartphone and tablets. In this way, the LG Smartphone need to hard reset or factory data reset. We are in here how to hard reset LG G Pad 8.3 Smartphone via android hard reset.
Hard Reset LG G Pad 8.3
Here I mention what kind of problem symptom is very important for hard reset or factory data reset. Basically when the perfect time to done the hard reset. The most useful thing that all android user should keep in mind when they are ready to start hard reset. Data backup before making hard reset you should backup all valuable data from your Smartphone and tablets to external HDD, Cloud back and an online host server.
Symptom of LG mobile and tablets hard reset
- Ram & Rom Full Fill: When a user uses their android Smartphone long time. Then they face something problem from the Smartphone. After a few days, an android user installs deferent kind of App on their Smartphone or tablets. Once the smartphone RAM and ROM will full fill. Then the phone start to show the problem with the user. We are in here how to hard reset LG G Pad 8.3
- Forget Google Play store password: Sometimes an android user forgets their Google account password. So, they need hard reset or factory data reset the Smartphone. We are in here how to hard reset LG G Pad 8.3
- Pattern lock code: Pattern lock is the most usable lock for android user. Sometimes the user forgets the Pattern lock. So, for unlocking the Smartphone and tablets they need to hard reset or factory data reset. We are in here how to hard reset LG G Pad 8.3
- User code: User code is most important for an android user. Sometimes user lost their user code. In this case for unlocking the phone, they need hard reset or factory data reset. We are in here how to hard reset LG G Pad 8.3
- Apps Stop work: I see sometimes android Stop work without advance notice. This is very disgusting for a user. So, if you want to stop the problem then you should uninstall all unwanted apps from your android Smartphone.
Step by Step tips for hard Reset LG G Pad 8.3
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for hard Reset LG G Pad 8.3. Keep in same time volume (-), and power buttons in same time. Then you will face the display below
3) Now press and hold the Vol (-) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.