Hard Reset Lenovo A3690
Hard reset Lenovo A3690; Lenovo is the android smartphone. Day by day has stretches this popularity of the Lenovo android smartphone. This smartphone is comfortable to use till long days. The smartphone is the necessity’s product in every moment of life. We should use the smartphone with very carefully. The aspects of hard reset will require the user of the android smartphone if they cannot build their mind to use the mobile freely. You may saw before that qualified or nonqualified smartphone has no the largest difference. Problems will appear without alert so you can’t able to take the hard reset action without think. Its maybe depend above time base thereby you have to take the decision normally that when should or not. However, now we will see how to hard reset Lenovo A3690 smartphone. At first, you would be needed to appear the recovery option successfully. Sometimes, the user has failed to appear the recovery option from their smartphone. It the main option of hard reset or factory reset. After finished this section, you need to make the settings nicely otherwise, problems will show again as before. At the down of the page, you can see the lenovo a3690 hard reset formula.
Symptoms of Lenovo A3690 hard reset
- Ram & Rom Full Fill: When a user uses their android Smartphone long time. Then they face something problem from the Smartphone. After a few days, an android user installs deference kind of App on their Smartphone or tablets. Once the smartphone RAM and ROM will full fill. Then the phone start to show the problem with the user. We are in here how to Lenovo A3690 hard reset
- Pattern lock code: Pattern lock is the most usable lock for android user. Sometimes the user forgets the Pattern lock. So, for unlocking the Smartphone and tablets they need to hard reset or factory data reset. We are in here hard reset Lenovo A3690.
Tips for hard reset Lenovo A3690
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for Lenovo A3690 smartphone Keep in same time Volume (-) and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and conform.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
You can read more: Hard reset Lenovo A6000
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.