This is important to know that how to hard reset lava iris fuel f1 mini android smartphone if you are a use of this smartphone. Such as you are a user of lava iris fuel fi mini smartphone so you have to care the smartphone fully. If this smartphone showed some problems then you want to solute as well as. It is the current situation of the active user that may you or others. Smartphone always problematic, as a result, you should use the smartphone very carefully. Basically, when they will face various trouble with their smartphone then hard reset is the best way to troubleshoot successfully.
You may know before about the factory reset. There has between the way to reset the android smartphone. One is that hard reset other soft reset. Soft reset means that would be done by the smartphone opening time from the setting option. Hard reset means that would be done after appearing the recovery option and selected the erase all user data. Between these steps are not same. Practically, you may find when you tried to hard reset. Now follow the steps to reset the lava iris fuel fi mini smartphone clearly.
Hard Reset Lava Iris Fuel F1 Mini
Tips for hard reset Lava Iris Fuel F1 Mini
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for Lava Iris Fuel F1 Mini smartphone Keep in same time Volume (+) and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and conform.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
You can read more: Hard reset Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Dual
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.