Hard Reset Huawei Y6 Pro
Hard reset Huawei y6 pro; everyone have to follow the best rules to protect the android smartphone. At the present time in the world, various people also using the android smartphone smoothly so that smartphone users increasing hugely. The hard reset is a way to reset an android smartphone clearly if it does not work as like before. Sometimes, the smartphone has showed versatile problems as a result, they would be required to hard reset the smartphone to use as frankly. Everyone can use the smartphone but mention can’t. So on the using time, the user should abide the using rule. Unnecessary apps is a harmful aspect of throwing the smartphone in problems. This is not important for you, on the other hand, if you already did this then after the factory reset, it’s would as before to look. To use the smartphone until a long time, it collects the cookies. If many cookies are arranged in your smartphone, you may not get the proper answer from this.
So you need to abide the necessary rules to protect your android smartphone. Hard reset is one of them. In a page, we will know how to hard reset the Huawei y6 pro android smartphone. Late will not better for you, therefore, now you need to make the hard resetting systems on your Huawei smartphone.
Tips for Hard Reset Huawei Y6 Pro
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for Huawei Y6 Pro smartphone Keep in same time Volume (+) and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
You may also like – Hard Reset Lenovo Lemon 3
3) Now press and hold the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and conform.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want from you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete from your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After selecting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.