Hard reset is easy to put in your smartphone. Here, you can see that how to hard reset Acer Iconia B1-720 smartphone. Whole the android operating systems smartphones are able to hard reset or factory data reset as a result the user of the android cell phone would be satisfied to use the mobile. There have two processes for resetting the smartphone. Someone for keeping her smartphone always cleaned so they try to put the factory reset that is easy to get in shortly. This process will be given after 7 days or a month also as like themselves. On the other hand, the hard reset will put on their mobile when the smartphone will be locked unfortunately and forget the pattern lock code or others PIN code even the smartphone will not response. So between the steps are important for the android smartphone. You have to remain that a single smartphone is an importance for your won privileges so try to use the smartphone without problems. However, our current goal was that how to hard reset Acer Iconia B1-720 Smartphone. Now, you need to follow the structure for complete the hard reset shortly.
Hard Reset Acer Iconia B1-720
Here I mention what kind of problem symptom is very important for hard reset or factory data reset. Basically when the perfect time to done the hard reset. The most useful thing that all android user should keep in mind when they are ready to start hard reset. Data backup before making hard reset you should backup all valuable data from your Smartphone and tablets to external HDD, Cloud back and an online host server.
Symptoms of Acer Smartphone hard reset
- Ram & Rom Full Fill: When a user uses their android Smartphone long time. Then they face something problem from the Smartphone. After a few days, an android user installs deferent kind of App on their Smartphone or tablets. Once the smartphone RAM and ROM will full fill. Then the phone start to show the problem with the user. We are in here how to hard reset Acer Iconia B1-720
- Forget Google Play store password: Sometimes an android user forgets their Google account password. So, they need hard reset or factory data reset the Smartphone. We are in here how to hard reset Acer Iconia B1-720
- Pattern lock code: Pattern lock is the most usable lock for android user. Sometimes the user forgets the Pattern lock. So, for unlocking the Smartphone and tablets they need to hard reset or factory data reset. We are in here how to hard reset Acer Iconia B1-720
- User code: User code is most important for an android user. Sometimes user lost their user code. In this case for unlocking the phone, they need hard reset or factory data reset. We are in here how to hard reset Acer Iconia B1-720
- Apps Stop work: I see sometimes android Stop work without advance notice. This is very disgusting for a user. So, if you want to stop the problem then you should uninstall all unwanted apps from your android Smartphone.
First Method of hard Reset Acer Iconia B1-720
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for hard Reset Acer Iconia B1-720 Keep in same time Volume (+) and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (-) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and conform.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Second method of Hard Reset Acer Iconia B1-720
This is the 2nd Method of Hard Reset Acer Iconia B1-720 smartphone. If you don’t benefit from the first method, you should apply the 2nd method for factory reset Acer Iconia B1-720 Smartphone. Hope you will be benefited from the 2nd method if the first method not worked for you. Here we will use Rockchip android tool for done the hard reset steps.
- For the 2nd method, you need a Laptop or desktop computer
- A good quality USB data cable
- Smartphone should more than 80% charge
- Download Rockchip Android Tool from here
- Install driver from the Rar file
Start the Hard Reset Acer Iconia B1-720 Smartphone with the Rockchip tool
- Connect the USB data cable with your laptop or Desktop computer
- Switch off the Acer Iconia B1-720 Smartphone
- Connect the Smartphone with your Laptop or Desktop computer
- Hold and Press the Volume Up and Power Key (Vol + Power), if your smartphone does not recognized again disconnect the smartphone and connect the smartphone withhold Volume down and Power key (Vol -, + Power)
- From the found new hardware section install the driver that include on Rar file
- Open the Rockchip tool
- On the step, you will able to see the smartphone connected with Rockchip tool
- Select the misc.img path that already included on download folder
- After selecting the misc.img now click the run
- Now your Smartphone device will restart
- All work is done hard reset completed
Third method of Hard Reset Acer Iconia B1-720
This is the 3rd Method of Hard Reset Acer Iconia B1-720 smartphone. If your smartphone device does not work with the above two methods, you can apply the hard reset method. We hope you will be able to factory reset with the method.
- On the 3rd method, you should download the Multi android tool
- Now extract the rar file
- Open the extracted folder
- Connect your Smartphone to your Laptop or desktop PC
- Find the tool and open it
- Check your device via entering number 1
- After successfully added the device
- Enter the number of 4
- Now your smartphone is rebooted and unlock the pattern lock
- Restart the Smartphone
- Work is done
We hope on the three methods you will be able to hard reset your Smartphone devices. If any of method is not working for your smartphone you can contract with us via facebook, twitter. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.