Hard Reset Xiaomi Mi 4s – This is a complete step by step solution for hard reset Xiaomi Mi 4s Smartphone. If you have any problem like as below you can try to solve the problems via hard reset. Android Smartphone shows some kind of problem with the user like as; Stop work, hanging, forget pattern lock, forget user code, forget Google account password. If you have anyone problem like as above you can try to solve the problem via hard reset. Here I am going to make a step by step guideline for hard reset Xiaomi Mi 4s Smartphone.
The pattern lock is a one kind of beautiful locking systems for android Smartphone. More than 60% android user like to use pattern lock for their android Smartphone security. Sometimes user forgets the pattern lock code like as me. I am an android user, long time I use an android smartphone and sometimes I also forget my pattern lock code. Before I need to frequent my pattern lock code. So, Sometimes I forget my pattern lock code and after forgetting the pattern lock code I don’t face any problem because I know how to get released from the problem. Hard reset or factory data reset is the solution for the problem.
Hard Reset Xiaomi Mi 4s
Tips for Hard Reset Xiaomi Mi 4s
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for Xiaomi Mi 4s smartphone Keep in same time Volume (+) and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
You may also like – Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
3) Now press and hold the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and conform.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want from you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete from your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After selecting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.