Hard Reset Sony Xperia Z Ultra
Hard Reset Sony Xperia Z Ultra: Before start the progress may be we need to learn something about the mobile. In this case, I was posted many contains about hard reset Sony Xperia z. Today on the post same thing I am going to provide an amazing trick for hard reset Sony Xperia z Ultra. We all know that; the Sony Xperia Z ultra available released July, 2013. The theory of experienced people in this mobile is very sincere and user frankly. I saw this mobile really kind full mobile. Uncommon using future with Sony Xperia Z ultra. The phone that never uses it he / she do not understand the mobile function. Now we are going to hard reset Sony Xperia Z ultra mobile. To know many kinds of Sony Xperia Z mobile hard reset, you can find out more. There has most searchable Sony Xperia z3 hard reset solutions.
Step by step process for Hard Reset Sony Xperia Z Ultra:
1) Switch off the mobile and wait about 10sec to 15sec.
2) This is important point for hard reset the Sony Xperia Z Ultra mobile. Keep in same time volume (-) home and power buttons in same time. Just keep the volume (-) and home and press the power button. Keep it all same time around 10 sec.
3) Now you are able to face a new interface that is android recovery option. It’s your point; in this interface you are able to see a list of menu items.
4) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
5) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
6) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
7) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Work is done! May be you thing how easily I was done the work? Yes it’s really easy for you, if you follow our free hard reset tutorials about hard reset android device. Don’t be forget to like our fan page and twitter page.