Hard reset Samsung Galaxy J1 – The Samsung Galaxy J1 Nxt is a new model of Samsung smartphone produced by Samsung. Today we will learn how to hard reset Samsung galaxy J1 Nxt Smartphone within a few minutes. Before going to the point, we should know a bit more about the Smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy J1 Nxt smartphone released February 2016 so, we know the smartphone came on the market a few days ago. And already get so many users from the world. The Smartphone have dual SIM slot so the user can use two micro SIM at the same time. Again the android operating system OS 5.1 Lollipop. The android latest version of an operating system run the smartphone very fester. For the faster speed, any kind of android Smartphone defended by the RAM and ROOM. The Samsung Galaxy J1 Nxt smartphone has 8 GB internal store and 1GB RAM. So that; the smartphone running very fast without any hanging problem. Sometimes the hanging problem shows for any android smartphone operating system. So, we should keep in the eye with the android update. When new update come on the smartphone we should update the operating systems ASAF. Here today we try to learn how to hard reset Samsung Galaxy J1 Nxt.
Before hard reset Samsung Galaxy J1 Nxt
Data Backup – Important data backup is most important for every android user when they start to hard reset Samsung galaxy J1 smartphone. Generally, an android user has many kinds of data on their smartphone. Hard reset is a system that erases all data from the Smartphone. So, before going to hard reset backup the data. There are so many backup services but I recommended the google cloud server. Because the google cloud service is better than all of.
Hard reset Samsung Galaxy J1 Nxt
Tips for Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy J1 Nxt
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for Samsung Galaxy J1 Nxt smartphone Keep in same time Volume (+) and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and conform.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want from you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete from your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After selecting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
You can read more: Hard reset Oppo
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.