Hard Reset Plum Might Pro – Plum is one of the top quality of Smartphone Devices. Before a long time, the Plum get a place of the Smartphone world. To morning I got an email from someone, he/she want to know how to hard reset Plum Might Pro Smartphone. So, today I am going to write something about the Smartphone and I will provide the step by step solution for hard reset Plum Might Pro smartphone. I hope the solution not only for him who send email me. The solution for you who use the Plum Might Pro Smartphone. If anyone read the article up to bottom I hope he/she don’t face any problem with the Smartphone. Before going to the hard reset option, we should know something about the Smartphone. If we have full knowledge about the Smartphone. Hard reset step is very easily for us. So, right now start to learn something about the Smartphone.
Platform – The Plum Might Pro included our favorite’s android OS v4.4.2 KitKat this is very cool operating systems for the Plum Might Pro Smartphone. If you want you can update the version because android operating systems released update version for the Smartphone.
Network – The network technology is most important for every smartphone. Hare the Plum Might Pro supported all kind of network service with high-speed HSDPA bands. So, user able to use high-speed internet browsing with the Smartphone.
WLAN – As like as android user we know without wifi or hotspot we do not use the Smartphone with comparable. Without hotspot, we can’t save our internet bill, how to save internet bill with your Plum Might Pro Smartphone.
So, right now we are ready to go the step how to hard reset Plum Might Pro Smartphone
How to Hard Reset Plum Might Pro
Hard Reset Plum Might Pro
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for Plum Might Pro smartphone Keep in same time Volume (+) and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
You may also like – Hard Reset HTC Desire 825
3) Now press and hold the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and conform.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want from you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete from your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After selecting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Read More to Know About this smartphone Root