How to Hard Reset Lava Iris Fuel 60
Android is the kind of the world right now. This simple answered I know, but we also know every single thing have good and bad effects. So, we should know the all bad effect and good effect, then we can solve every single problem on our android Smartphone. Generally android operating systems shows something problems with their user. Otherwise android operating system better than all operating systems. A single user what kind of future want? Android know everything. Here I am going to mention the simple problems of an android Smartphone. Pattern lock; the pattern lock is the most common usable lock for all android user. More than 60% user like to use pattern lock for their android Smartphone. Sometimes the user forget pattern lock code. If they know about hard reset or factory data reset than they can solve the problem with a few minutes. Another thing sometime user forget their user code so, hard reset or factory data reset can solve the problem also. Next one thing Google account password; all of android user need to create Google account for their Smartphone. Because without Google account they can’t enter into play store. Without play store, they cannot get more and more apps. User forgets their Google account password. The android hard reset can solve the problem without a few minutes. We are in here how to hard reset Lava Iris Fuel 60 smartphone.
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec.
2) This is important point for Hard Reset Lava Iris Fuel 60. Keep in same time volume (-) and power buttons in same time. Then you will face the display below.
3) Now press the Vol (-) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.