Hard Reset Huawei Enjoy 5S – The Huawei is the top level of Smartphone in the world. They already released many kinds of Smartphone on the mobile phone marketplace. Here we will learn step by step guideline for hard reset Huawei Enjoy 5S Smartphone. All kind of network supported smartphone Huawei Enjoy 5s. You can use up to 150/50Mbps high-speed HSPA internet on the Smartphone. The network technology is very strong on the smartphone. The android Lollipop v5.1.1 included on the Huawei Enjoy 5s smartphone. If any user wants to update the version they can do the work very easily. Because we know that android operating systems always updateable. On another hand, the current version of android Lollipop is customized able if anyone want to customize or root the smartphone they can do it very easily. Here today we will learn how to hard reset Huawei Enjoy 5s smartphone. Before make the hard reset steps we should do something work that is essential.
Backup app and photo – Before hard reset, Huawei Enjoy 5s smartphone user should create backup apps and photo with others documents. Otherwise, they lost the valuable apps and data from the smartphone. There are many ways to backup data and apps from the smartphone. As like an android user, I like to make backup data on Google cloud server. Right now we are ready to hard reset Huawei Enjoy 5s smartphone.
Hard Reset Huawei Enjoy 5S
Tips for Hard Reset Huawei Enjoy 5S
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for Huawei Enjoy 5S smartphone Keep in same time Volume (+) and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
You may also like – Hard Reset LG X-Cam
3) Now press and hold the Vol (-) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and conform.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want from you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete from your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After selecting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Read More to Know About this smartphone Root