Hard Reset BLU Neo X Plus – The BLU brand recently produces new model of Smartphone. They already publish more smartphone on the marketplace and the BLU Neo X Plus is one of them. Again the world’s largest smartphone operating systems OS Android v5.1 Lollipop. So we all know that; if any smartphone operate by android then we can easily make hard reset the device. Here the android hard reset going to hard reset BLU Neo X plus Smartphone. 8 GB internal memory with 1 GB RAM so, the phone working very well like as faster speedily. 1 GB RAM is enough for the smartphone because the ROM is 8 GB only. We know that; for 16GB ROM smartphone need to install 2GB RAM and for 8 GB ROM 1 GB RAM is enough. Today on the article we are going to learning a complete guideline for hard reset BLU Neo X plus Smartphone. The android hard reset always tries to provide tutorials easier than others. If anyone follow the easy guideline than they can make Hard Reset BLU Neo X plus Smartphone within a few minutes.
Hard Reset BLU Neo X plus
Hard Reset BLU Neo X Plus is important for you who face the problem with their android smartphone. Like as, forget user code, android smartphone won’t update, forget Gmail password and forget pattern lock code. If anyone face one single problem with their android Smartphone they need to hard reset the smartphone as soon as possible. Without hard reset, they can’t access the smartphone. We are in here how to hard reset BLU neo-X Plus smartphone.
Hard Reset BLU Neo X Plus
Tips for Factory Reset BLU Neo X plus
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for BLU Neo X plus smartphone Keep in same time Volume (-) and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and conform.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want from you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete from your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After selecting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
You can read more: Factory Reset Lava X10 Smartphone
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.