Not responsive work for an android Smartphone this is not an uncommon word. Sometimes you’re android Smartphone don’t responsive work. You make a command for open facebook app; the Smartphone does not open the app properly. You may think your Smartphone miss your command but this is not right. Sometimes android cell phone does like as for virus affected. If you know about cleaning the virus from your Smartphone then you will get released from the problem. Otherwise, factory date reset is able to remove all virus from the cell phone. Here we are talking about Samsung galaxy Note 7 Smartphone. The tutorials help you to get released from the problem with your galaxy Note 7. Today we will learn how to hard reset Samsung galaxy Note 7 Smartphone. For a lot of reasons, we can hard reset or soft reset any android Smartphone. The Not responsive work is one of them; if your galaxy note 7 not responsive work you can try to solve the problem with hard reset.
First method of Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 7
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Keep in same time Volume (+), power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and confirm.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press Menu button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want from you confirmation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete from your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After selecting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Second Method of Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 7
This is the 2nd Method of Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphone. If you don’t benefit from the first method, you should apply the 2nd method for factory reset Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Smartphone. Hope you will be benefited from the 2nd method if the first method not worked for you. Here we will use Rockchip android tool for done the hard reset steps.
- For the 2nd method, you need a Laptop or desktop computer
- A good quality USB data cable
- Smartphone should more than 80% charge
- Download Rockchip Android Tool from here
- Install driver from the Rar file
Start the Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Smartphone with the Rockchip tool
- Connect the USB data cable with your laptop or Desktop computer
- Switch off the Lava X81 Smartphone
- Connect the Smartphone with your Laptop or Desktop computer
- Hold and Press the Volume Up and Power Key ( Vol + Power ), if your smartphone does not recognized again disconnect the smartphone and connect the smartphone withhold Volume down and Power key ( Vol -, + Power )
- From the found new hardware section install the driver that include on Rar file
- Open the Rockchip tool
- On the step, you will able to see the smartphone connected with Rockchip tool
- Select the misc.img path that already included on download folder
- After selecting the misc.img now click the run
- Now your Smartphone device will restart
- All work is done hard reset completed
Third Method of Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 7
This is the 3rd Method of Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphone. If your smartphone device does not work with the above two methods, you can apply the hard reset method. We hope you will be able to factory reset with the method.
- On the 3rd method, you should download the Multi android tool
- Now extract the rar file
- Open the extracted folder
- Connect your Smartphone to your Laptop or desktop PC
- Find the tool and open it
- Check your device via entering number 1
- After successfully added the device
- Enter the number of 4
- Now your smartphone is rebooted and unlock the pattern lock
- Restart the Smartphone
- Work is done
We hope on the three methods you will be able to hard reset your Smartphone devices. If any of method is not working for your smartphone you can contract with us via facebook, twitter. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.