The Lava Z10 has 16GB internal storage with 2GB RAM. So, as like as Lava user you already keep lots of data on the 16GB store. Before making hard reset or soft reset the Lava Z10 Smartphone we should backup the valuable data. Because without backup data if we erase the smartphone we will lose full of the disk and most important document from the smartphone. Online backup is most important for everyone. Here I recommended everyone use cloud backup for keeping your data secure. The online world have varies kind of data backup services. But the best online cloud backup service is Google drive. Everyone can use the service 100% free and Google provides up to 15GB free space for every single user. The Lava Z10 Smartphone has 16GB internal store and we can save the full data from the smartphone in Google drive. After complete the backup service right now we are ready to hard reset or factory data reset the smartphone. Here we are for hard reset Lava Z10 Smartphone. This is a very nice smartphone with low price. There have good reviews about the smartphone. Everyone able to buy the smartphone from amazon. This is really low prices phone that is better for every medal class user. So, right now we are entering about hard reset the smartphone.
Hard Reset Lava Z10 Smartphone
1) Switch off the mobile, Wait about 10sec to 15sec.
2) This is important point for hard reset Lava Z10. Keep in same time volume (+) and power buttons in same time. Just keep the volume (+) and press the power button. Keep it all same time around 10 sec.
3) Now you will see the no-commend android logo and press the VOL (-) button.
4) Now you are able to face a new interface that is android recovery option. It’s your point; in this interface you are able to see a list of menu items.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
Also read – Dropbox Backup service for Vivo Smartphone
5) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
6) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
7) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Second method of Lava Z10 Hard Reset
This is the 2nd Method of Hard Reset Lava Z10. If you don’t benefit from the first method, you should apply the 2nd method for Lava Z10 Hard Reset. Hope you will be benefited from the 2nd method if the first method not worked for you. Here we will use Rockchip android tool for done the hard reset steps.
- For the 2nd method, you need a Laptop or desktop computer
- A good quality USB data cable
- Smartphone should more than 80% charge
- Download Rockchip Android Tool from here
- Install driver from the Rar file
Start the Lava Z10 Hard Reset with the Rockchip tool
- Connect the USB data cable with your laptop or Desktop computer
- Switch off the Lava Z10 Hard Reset
- Connect the Smartphone with your Laptop or Desktop computer
- Hold and Press the Volume Up and Power Key (Vol + Power), if your smartphone does not recognized again disconnect the smartphone and connect the smartphone withhold Volume down and Power key (Vol -, + Power)
- From the found new hardware section install the driver that include on Rar file
- Open the Rockchip tool
- On the step, you will able to see the smartphone connected with Rockchip tool
- Select the misc.img path that already included on download folder
- After selecting the misc.img now click the run
- Now your Smartphone device will restart
- All work is done hard reset completed
We hope on the three methods you will be able to hard reset your Smartphone devices. If any of method is not working for your smartphone you can contract with us via facebook, twitter. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.