How to Asus Fonepad 7 FE375CL Hard reset
The Asus is amazing mobile phone Company. They also released many type of Laptops and others device on market. Recent, I saw in Gsmarena got many types of reviews about the Asus Fonepad 7. So hope the model of Asus really useful and user-friendly. In this post, we are going to know Asus Fonepad7 hard reset. The Android OS 5.0.1 Lollipop runs the Asus Fonepad 7 very nicely. There have many types of good future about the model.
Why we need to hard reset the Asus Fonepad 7? Maybe this is your question’s. Before we saw these operating systems are Android, So that, android devices has a few symptoms for hard reset or factory reset. If any android user forget their user code, password and pattern lock code. Another thing if you face an option for updating your android device. In the case, you need to hard reset or factory reset the device. Now are starting the progress how to hard reset Asus Fonepad 7.
Step by step process for Hard Reset Asus Fonepad 7
1) Switch off the mobile and wait about 10sec to 15sec.
2) This is important point for hard reset the Asus Fonepad 7 mobile. Just keep the volume (+) press the power button. Keep it all same time around 10 sec.
3) Now you are able to face a new interface that is android recovery option. It’s your point; in this interface you are able to see a list of menu items.
4) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
5) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
6) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
If you face problem with your Lenovo mobile, you should hard reset.
7) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Work is done! May be you thing how easily I was done the work? Yes it’s really easy for you, if you follow our free hard reset tutorials about hard reset android device. Don’t be forget to like our fan page and twitter page.