Acer Liquid Jade Z hard reset
Acer Liquid Jade Z is one of the latest smartphones of Acer Company. The phone was released April 2015 in the smartphone market. The world large android Mobile OS 5.0 Lollipop build the mobile very nice. The user can enjoy with the mobile and Acer Liquid Jade Z already gets many good reviews of the mobile. If you are a new user with Acer smartphone so, you have good news. The smartphone is very cheap and have in a range of any user. Today on the post our topic is Acer Liquid Jade Z hard reset. So, we are going to start learn how to hard reset the mobile.
The mobile has very good future about Wifi hotspot. The smartphone has dual-band wifi detect. So you can enjoy hotspot internet with your others wifi hotspot device. If you like to use photography with your mobile phone really the Acer Liquid Jade Z is one of the most common mobile that make a real like images.
Step by step process for Hard Reset Acer Liquid Jade Z:
1) Switch off the mobile and wait about 10sec to 15sec.
2) This is important point for hard reset the Acer Liquid Jade Z mobile. Just keep the volume (+) press the power button. Keep it all same time around 10 sec.
3) Now you are able to face a new interface that is android recovery option. It’s your point; in this interface you are able to see a list of menu items.
4) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
5) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
6) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
If you face problem with your Lenovo mobile, you should hard reset.
7) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Work is done! May be you thing how easily I was done the work? Yes it’s really easy for you, if you follow our free hard reset tutorials about hard reset android device. Don’t be forget to like our fan page and twitter page.